Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle goes through a rigorous 155-point inspection to thoroughly check that all major components meet our high standards. From the floor mats and fuel cap to the chassis and engine, not even the smallest detail is overlooked. To top it off, you get a long list of exceptional services and warranties that we completely stand behind, giving you confidence in your vehicle purchase for years to come.
Every Nissan must be in prime condition and pass a 155-point inspection before it qualifies for the Certified Pre-Owned program. All significant components of the vehicle are scrutinized. The inspection includes:
- CarProof™ Comprehensive Vehicle History Report
- 10-point Pre-inspection and VIN Validation
- 16-Point Comprehensive Road Test
- 32-point Inspection of Engine and Related Systems
- 14-point Inspection of Braking, Suspension and Steering Systems
- 9-point Inspection of Transmission/Drive Systems
- 7-point Inspection of Wheels and Tires
- 26-point Inspection of Body and Exterior
- 36-point Inspection of Interior Amenities
- 5-point Inspection of Supplemental Restraint Systems
WHAT IS CARPROOFMC?
CarProof is a Canadian vehicle history reporting service that provides Canadian used vehicle data to consumers, dealers, manufacturers and automotive associations.
Every Nissan CPO model includes a CarProof™ vehicle history report that provides you with Canadian insurance claims history and cross-Canada registration status. In fact, if a CarProof™ report indicates that a vehicle has been categorized as Salvage, Rebuilt, Non-repairable, Stolen, Fire/Flood-damaged or has incurred a significant insurance claim, it will never be chosen for the CPO program.